Sunday, April 06, 2008

 

Oh how things have changed


Life has continued to try to pass me by faster than I can keep track of it. The Bubba Baby is growing so quickly and I just watch in wonder as she gets so big. She has her first two teeth and has crawled... once. And just once. She's a curious little one. Just a bit like her father.

The Monkey is still keeping me on my toes too. Even with her autism spectrum diagnosis, she is smarter than a whip. We just need to keep finding more ways to allow her out of shell. Such an amazing child.

Of course Don is still great, in so many ways. He is a wonderful husband and patient father. I can't really ask for more. And it reminds me of why I love him every day.

Work has been very good to me lately also. But it also keeps me very busy. I have been promoted, retroactively to January 1st. I've also been selected for some really exciting new long term projects at work. It requires a lot more time from my family, but I find that it's very rewarding work. It makes me feel very successful and satisfied with what I do.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?