Monday, December 11, 2006

 

Onederland!

I've made it Onederland! Woo freakin Hoo! I'm officially under 200 pounds. And I've maintained being under it for over a week. Every time I got on the scale I thought, it'll just slide back over that 200 mark, but it never did. So amazing. I can't believe that I've made it this far. I haven't seen a number that small on the scale since before I had the Monkey. Amazing stuff.

I have to show some love to Kelly Jo. She had her surgery on the Monday after Thanksgiving. She is doing great. Such a rock star! I'm so proud of her. She knew what she had to do, and she did it. I visited her the day after surgery in the hospital, and she was up and walking. All she could talk about was how good she felt considering she'd just had her insides jumbled. I'm glad that she took some of the advice I gave her and it's all working out great for her too. I hope she sees all of the success I've seen in herself. She deserves it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?