Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Baby on the Brain


So now that I think pretty much everyone knows we're expecting, I have Baby Brain. So much to do, and now... a deadline! Ahhh!!! It doesn't help that I'm starting to show already. How sucky is that?!?!?! From everything that I've read it's because this is baby #2 for me, so my body is bouncing itself into pregnancy belly mode faster since it already knows the drill. Oh goody goody for me. Thank goodness I haven't given away ALL of the clothes that are/were too big for me. I should be able to keep out of maternity clothes for a little while yet. Since I don't remember showing this early last time around, I'm assuming I'll be looking like a huge pregnant whale before Christmas. That also means that I'll be just as miserable and missing the sight of my feet by then too. *Sniff*

Morning sickness has kicked in and is kicking my butt. I can't do anything without my world starting to spin, nausea setting in, and dry heaves starting. I'm sure that my coworkers love me right about now. There is no way they can't hear the dry heaving. And there's nothing I can do to keep them from hearing it. I hope they forgive me when I bring the baby in later and they all can oooh and ahhh.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?