Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Ho hum

I'm really not that thrilled about anything lately. Maybe that plays a part with the musical hair. I just can't be satisfied with anything completely. There are those things in my life that I don't want to be without, family, friends, and I don't want them to change. But the things I do have control over in my life feel like they're just not right. I can't really explain why though. It's like I've lost weight, gained confidence, and now I'm expecting so much more out of the rest of my life. I feel like I have be more involved with every part of my life more. And there's just not enough hours in the day. So, when things aren't getting accomplished, the head games start. "You should know you don't deserve what you have." "You know that you need it/them/that more than it/they need you." It's really irritating me. I don't like to fight these demons all the time. What I do KNOW is that I'm bigger and stonger and better than what the voices are telling me. (Writing that made me chuckle a little... the voices... hee hee.) I guess I have to do some more personal reflection to see what might be causing all of this. In the meantime, I'll just keep telling the voices, "Gosh darnit, people like me!"

Comments:
I like you! I like you!

~Tiffany
 
hi Leia,

I think it's probably just one of those days (weeks?) we all go through it... well many of us do anyway. I think u're worth it :) you deserve to be happy... so do we all.

Keep on staying upbeat... i think maybe it's winter comming that is dragging us down.. and cold and flu season....

anyway... we are all moved out of our apt... but now the fun of unpacking :(

this is katya btw :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?