Friday, September 01, 2006

 

Kiss another month goodbye!


So, it's now September. Tomorrow I will be 4 months out from surgery, and down over 70 pounds. I feel wonderful. People tell me that I look great. Still don't see it. But whatever. My brain will catch up to my body some day.

School is starting for the Monkey on Tuesday. She's so excited. A new school, new teachers, new friends. She already knows a lot of people in her school. Thanks to softball, soccer, and daycare, she's going to be just fine. I'm very glad that I started making to conversion last spring. I think she'll have a much more seamless change because of the more gradual change.

Still thiking PV. I need a beach. With a hot cabana boy who speaks little English. Oh yes... I do.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?