Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

And it's August. Where'd my summer go?

I think I blinked and missed summer. Not that I'm ever busy. I mean, gee, why would I ever be busy? Now I have a lot to do in the next 2 1/2 weeks before Fest starts. Costume doesn't fit right. Oh bummer. I'll find something to wear.

It's been freakin' hot for the last couple weeks, but this morning, super early, it rained. It rained good and hard. Now it's much more comfortable outside. And my lawn desperately needs it. I'd hate to have it all die on me.

My hair is still growing like a weed. Must mean that I'm getting enough protein in. I keep waiting for it to start falling out. I guess it happens to everyone. It just hasn't started happening to me yet. Waiting... waiting... still waiting....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?